I am officially obsessed with taking pictures of my sweet baby boy! He is now almost 6 weeks! I feel like I have to capture every day because he is growing sooo... fast!
Jimmy and I met and grew up as neighbors living in Choctaw Beach. We fell in love and married after 2 years of dating on May 18, 2002. I have a daughter Alexis who is now a grown up 13 year old! He has 2 children Karlie, 13 and Chandler 12. Jimmy is a stay at home dad and a local small business consultant and I am a pharmacy manager for Walgreens. We moved from Atlanta to Florida about 5 years ago when I finished pharmacy school and enjoy being back home on the water! We now have added a special new life to our family, a sweet baby boy. Wow!! we have grown to a family of 6!
No comments:
Post a Comment